I know, I know. I am late to the game on this one.
As a newbie to RuPaul’s Drag Race – I thought I’d share with you 10 things I’ve learned in the School of Ru
(only based on All Stars, Season 4, episodes 1-7).
1. Be “Brown Cow Stunning“… Always.
2. The world is starved for fun (according to Ross Mathews – he ain’t wrong)
3. If you call someone vegan dessert – it’s an insult.
4. Bullies never win. So just don’t. Go take your pot stirring elsewhere.
5. Never go on stage (or anywhere) without your eyes done.
6. Bitches can be down. But not out.
7. Valentina lives in a fantasy world, and you want whatever’s she’s smoking. Puff-puff-pass on that confidence pipe.
8. “Spilled the hot tea” is a super cute way to say gossip, but apparently can also mean things like wake-up call, woke, etc.
9. [Back] Bend so you don’t break (and so you win the lip sync battle)
10. VIB(eeotch) > VIP
“Honestly, the saddest and darkest part is having to pack up all my shit… It’s so much shit.” ~Valentina
(Sounds like she needs some Marie Kondo in her life, am I right?)